Thanksgiving Cards, Decor, & More
The table has been set, the turkey is cooking, and the fridge is stocked with libations. Thanksgiving Day is upon us. For most that means autumn has arrived—football, feasting, four-day weekends, and a forerunner to Christmas. However, giving thanks this Thursday is not about turkeys or touchdowns. The heart of Thanksgiving lies in the gathering of family and friends with the common goal of reconnecting, reflecting on the past year, and relishing in all we have been blessed with. Happy Thanksgiving!
What are reasons to give thanks? What can I write in a Thanksgiving Card?
We love saying "thank you." So naturally, we LOVE Thanksgiving. There are endless people to be thankful for. And so many wonderful things that those people do for us—especially on Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving cards are the perfect way to thank someone you care about for the big and little things they do. Or put a smile on your little one's face with our Thanksgiving cards for kids.
Here are a few reasons to say “thanks” to family and friends this Thanksgiving:
- For hosting Thanksgiving dinner.
- For making dinner plates for your elderly loved ones.
- For secretly loving canned cranberries.
- For traveling through holiday traffic to be together.
- For not judging your stretch pants.
- For creating a Thanksgiving feast that they've chosen to share with you.
- For always saving you holiday leftovers.
- For saving your dog a turkey bone.
- For showing up, giving gratitude, and breaking bread.
- For celebrating with the warmth of family and friends and the importance of togetherness.
- For making you feel as ooey gooey as pecan pie.
- For saving you the wishbone.
- For creating the comfort and joy of tradition and memories made.
- For promising to do it again next year.
What do you say to a friend on Thanksgiving Day?
Feast your eyes on these well-seasoned greetings:
- Gobble gobble! Happy Thanksgiving!
- Gratitude fills my heart when I think of our friendship.
- A giant turkey pop-up for my favorite giant turkey! Happy Friendsgiving!
- They say that gratitude makes you realize all the wonderful things you have in your life. But honestly, I am already thankful for you. Happy Thanksgiving, friend!
Timing your Thanksgiving Cards/When should I send Happy Thanksgiving Cards?
When is Thanksgiving 2023?
The Thanksgiving holiday is celebrated in the United States on Thursday, November 23, 2023!
What is the last day to order for delivery in time for Thanksgiving?
- Order by 1pm EST on Thursday November 16th for free US shipping with delivery on or before Thanksgiving
- Order by 1pm EST on Sunday November 19th for delivery on or before Thanksgiving!
Where can I buy Thanksgiving greeting cards online?
You can purchase our thanksgiving day cards online at lovepop.com. Looking for personalized Thanksgiving cards for kids? We’ve got you covered. You can personalize any Thanksgiving card with a photo and/or custom message, and we’ll send your custom Thanksgiving cards for kids to any recipient for just $5 more.
Need a Thanksgiving greeting card right away? In addition to our own brand brick and mortar stores and kiosks, we also work with hundreds of retailers across the country to bring the magic a little closer to you. Use our store locator to find a Lovepop retailer near you!
Thanksgiving Day Card Delivery Made Easy
How many stamps do I need to send Thanksgiving greeting cards?
For Lovepop cards, we recommend one 70 cent stamp or two forever stamps to ensure your amazing Thanksgiving card gets delivered safely. For flower bouquets and other larger-format gifts, such as a giant turkey pop-up, please visit your local post office or shipping store for exact shipping and pricing options.
Can I send my Thanksgiving greeting card or gift directly to my recipient from your website?
Yes! You can personalize any Thanksgiving day card, flower bouquet, or turkey pop-up gift with a photo and/or custom message, and we’ll send it directly to your recipient for you for just $5 more. Send your personalized Thanksgiving card with a photo reminder of a special memory the two of you share. Any recipient will appreciate the personal touch of a custom Happy Thanksgiving card from someone they love.