Showing 1-21 of 21 products
Showing 1-21 of 21 products
Writing a sympathy card is often an emotional and intimidating experience. It can be challenging to find the right words to offer support, comfort, and empathy. We know how important it is to lend a piece of your heart and pay your respects, while being thoughtful, mindful, and open with your heartfelt condolences. A sympathy card for the loss of a mother, father, child, or even a pet will ensure that your best wishes are received in their time of grief.
What’s a good sympathy message? What are some good things to write in a sympathy card?
Here are some meaningful messages to inspire an intimate, heartfelt offering of sympathy and compassion. Consider them starters to help your personal note flow. They may inspire you or you can use them as guidelines, but remember the most thoughtful messages come directly from the heart.
- Our family will not be the same without ___. I hope we can find comfort together during this difficult time in life.
- No words will ever do justice to the impact ____ has left on our family.
- We are so sorry to have learned about your loss. We are here for you however needed.
- The office is with you in your thoughts during this time of healing.
- Please accept my deepest sympathy for your loss.
- Dearest friend - please know we are only a phone call away.
- Hoping these words will help you find comfort during this time of sorrow.
- May you find comfort in knowing you are not alone, you are surrounded by those who care for you.
- Please remember that we love and care about you and will be here for you always.
When are sympathy greeting cards appropriate?
It’s appropriate to send a thoughtful card when someone you know experiences a loss and may be grieving. Whether they lost a family member, loved one, friend, or beloved pet, a heartfelt message can instantly brighten their day. It can be challenging to find just the right way to share your deepest condolences. We suggest finding a card of sympathy that encompasses something they loved or shared with those who have passed on.
Where can I buy sympathy cards online?
You can purchase our sympathy cards online at lovepop.com. Looking for a more personalized and thoughtful card? We’ve got you covered. You can personalize any sympathy card with a photo and/or custom message, and we’ll send your custom sympathy card to your recipient for you for just $5 more.
Need a card right away? In addition to our own brick-and-mortar stores and kiosks, we also work with hundreds of retailers across the country to bring Lovepop a little closer to you. Use our store locator to find a Lovepop retailer near you!
Sympathy Card Delivery Made Easy
How many stamps do I need to send Lovepop sympathy cards?
We recommend one 70 cent stamp or two forever stamps to ensure your thoughtful card gets delivered. For flower bouquets and other larger-format gifts, please visit your local post office or shipping store for exact shipping and pricing options.
Can I send my sympathy card or gift directly to my recipient from your website?
Yes! You can personalize any sympathy card, flower bouquet, or giant pop-up gift with a photo and/or custom message, and we’ll send it directly to your recipient for you for just $5 more. Send your personalized sympathy card with a photo reminder of a special memory the two of you shared. Any recipient will appreciate the personal touch of a custom sympathy card from someone they love.