Break out the glitter pens and puffy stickers: it's almost Valentine's Day! With so many people to send cards to, it can be difficult to come up with unique and meaningful Valentine card messages for each. We're here to help, with a classic list of Valentine's Day card sayings!
Our list of what to write in Valentine messages is sure to put a smile on all of your recipients' faces! Whether you want something a little sappy, something family-friendly, something that screams #friendshipgoals, or a good old pun, we've got you covered this Valentine's Day.
Lovey-Dovey: Valentine Messages for Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband and Wife
- "You are the peanut butter to my jelly, the milk to my cookies, and the apple to my pie."
- "It's not my fault I fell in love — you're the one who tripped me. Happy Valentine's Day!"
- "Hey good looking! Happy Valentine's Day!"
- "I'm beyond excited that I get to spend the rest of my life with you! I love you!"
- "Happiness is being married to your best friend. I love you times infinity!"
- "You are the best thing to ever happen to me and I'm so lucky that I get to call you mine!"
- "I wish I could rearrange the alphabet and put U and I together."
- "On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd give you a nine — and I'm the 1 you need!"
- "Despite all of the candy and chocolate, I still think you're the sweetest thing this Valentine's Day!"
- "Did you know that you're just my type?"
For the Fam: Valentine Messages for Mom, Grandma, Dad and Kids
- "Happy Valentine's Day to my first ever Valentine. I love you!"
- "Thank you for always answering the phone when I call. Happy Valentine's Day to the best mom out there!"
- "Thanks for always giving the best hugs! I love you!"
- "I appreciate you teaching me how to make mac and cheese before I left for college — thanks, dad! I love you so so so much!"
- "Happy Valentine's Day to the matriarch of our family! I love you so much, grandma!"
- "To my lovely child: We hope you're having fun at school and that have a wonderful Valentine's Day! We miss you!"
- "May your love and smile bring happiness to everyone around you this Valentine's Day!"
- "Thank you for being such an amazing mother to our children. I love you so much! Happy Valentine's Day!"
- "I love how you can always put a smile on my face after a long day of work! Happy Valentine's Day!"
- "Thanks for always answering my #adulting questions (No, I didn't know that I'm supposed to change my oil every 3,000 miles — so thanks!). Happy Valentine's Day! I love you!"
Friendship Goals: Valentine Messages for Friends
- "#winewednesdays and you are the two loves of my life."
- "I love you more than I love pizza. Actually, maybe I love you more when you have pizza.
- "Happy Galentine's Day!"
- "My sister from another mister — Happy Valentine's Day! I love you more than words can ever express!"
- "Thank you for always letting me gush about my love life (or lack thereof)."
- "Happy Valentine's Day to the perfect pal-of-mine!"
- "Will you be my Galentine?"
- "Don't forget — sisters before misters. So where are you taking me on our date tonight?"
- "Thanks for always being available for a much-needed hug — you're the best! Happy Valentine's Day!"
- "Thank you for always being my brunch/lunch/dinner date! We love food almost as much as we love each other! Happy Pal-entine's Day!"
- "You bake me crazy!"
- "How did I luck out with someone as sweet as you?!"
- "I'm always feline good when I'm with you. I meow you very much."
- "You're my purrrfect Valentine!"
- "You are paw-sitively the best Valentine I could have asked for!"
- "I've got a serious bone to pick with you! Where's my Valentine's Day kiss?"
- "I love you a whole bunch!"
- "My love for you continues to bloom every day!"
- "My life would be un-bear-able without you in it!"
- "I love you bear-y bear-y much!"
- "Where my hedge-hug?"
- "You're looking sharp today!"
- "My love for you grows with every second I get to spend with you!"
- "My heartfelt wishes for a wonderful Valentine's Day!"
- "You make my heart flutter."
- "Our love is sky-high."
Our extensive collection of Valentine's Day cards provide numerous options for all of the loves in your life. We know it can be daunting to send out so many cards. However, our Schedule a Card feature can help! You can now order and schedule a card for all of your upcoming events and holidays. We'll take care of the rest - no stamps, no messy handwriting, and no smudges for you ever again!