Sometimes a plain cake is just too bland! Make your loved one’s birthday cake a bit sweeter with a funny message that is guaranteed to make them chuckle. In this blog post, we’ll discuss some hilarious ways in which you can make your friend, family member, or partner laugh. Keep reading to find out more!
Funny Birthday Cake Messages for Him
The special man in your life deserves a good laugh! Whether you want to make your boyfriend, husband, brother, or father laugh - we have them all covered in this section.
Funny Birthday Cake Messages for Boyfriend
Is your boyfriend’s birthday coming up? Surprise him with something a little bit different this year! Here are some funny birthday cake messages that will bring a grin to his face:
- May your birthday be as lit as the candles on your cake
- A party without cake is really just a meeting. Happy birthday!
- Happy birthday to my boyfriend who is flaming hot, hotter than all the candles on his cake!
- Happy birthday to my boyfriend who has great taste! He chose me as his girlfriend, that says it all!
- You’re sweet, but this cake is even sweeter. Happy birthday!
Complement the cake with a card: We have hand-selected a few cute cards that your boyfriend will love:
The Office Birthday Dundie Award Card - for all The Office fans out there
Marvel's Comic Book Birthday Cake Card - for the action-packed boyfriend that loves Marvel Adventures!
- Star Wars Death Star Disco Party Card - for the die-hard Star Wars fan
Funny Birthday Cake Messages for Husband
Next on the list are funny birthday cake messages for the husbands of the world. Let’s take you through some entertaining birthday messages guaranteed to make your husband laugh!
- You are by far my favorite husband, no one else comes close! Happy Birthday!
- You’re aging like George Clooney. Happy Birthday, you silver fox!
- Wishes do come true—you got me as your wife! Happy Birthday, hubby.
- What do you and a fine wine have in common? You’re both aging gracefully!
- Older…but not any wiser. Happy Birthday!
Complement the cake with a card: Here are a few suggestions that your husband may love:
- Vintage Wine Birthday Card - a perfect card if you choose message #4 above
Darth Vader Birthday Card - may the force be with him! Perfect for the Star Wars loving husband
Is your husband a baseball fan? If so, celebrate with this Home Run Pop-Up Card
Funny Birthday Cake Messages for Brother
Ah…brothers! Despite sibling rivalries, a good brother is a precious gem to have in your life. With a good sense of humor in mind, we think your brother will be entertained with one of the following funny birthday cake messages:
- Happy Birthday to a brother who is smart, funny, witty, charming... And reminds me a lot of myself!
- Being related to me is really the only gift you need. Happy Birthday!
- Your ability to wind me up gets stronger every year - Happy Birthday!
- Today, we are celebrating mom and dad’s second favorite kid: my brother! Happy Birthday!
- Happy Birthday, brother…you might be another year older, but that doesn’t mean you’re any wiser!
Complement the cake with a card: Choose from our hand-selected options below:
For the superhero brother in your life, surprise him with a spectacular Spider-Man: You're Amazing! Card
Beer-th Day Pop-Up Card - for the beer loving brother in your life!
- Make it a pizza party and give him this Party Dog card
Funny Birthday Cake Messages for Dad
A father’s love is hard to beat. Show your father you love him on his birthday, and inject some humor into the message while you’re at it! Some light-hearted jokes about him getting older (say hello, false teeth!) will hopefully land well with a laugh!
- Make sure your false teeth are in place before you blow out the candles. Happy Birthday, dad!
- I knew you were getting old when the candles cost more than your cake. Happy Birthday!
- At least you're not as old as you will be next year. Happy Birthday!
- Old fart, young at heart… Happy Birthday, dad!
- You’re not old, you’re vintage
Complement the cake with a card: Here are our favorite choices:
When making jokes about his age, make him smile with this Happy Birthday Classic Car Pop-Up Card.
Bring dad back to the 60s with this Beatles Abbey Road Cake Pop-Up Card. Perfect for any music buff dad!
Funny Birthday Cake Messages for Her
Is there anything more special than the woman in your life? From sisters, to wives, to girlfriends, to mothers - everyone knows the importance of a strong female presence in their lives. Below, we have outlined some cute and funny messages for her.
Funny Birthday Cake Messages for Girlfriend
Whether you are in a long-term relationship or a blossoming romance, every girlfriend loves a little bit of spoiling on their birthday. Make your girlfriend’s day one to remember with some funny birthday cake messages:
- Many happy returns on your birthday! Just don't return me. I want to be yours forever
- Happy Birthday to my girlfriend! I don’t want to sound cheesy but I think you’re grate!
- We are a match made in heaven, both as crazy as each other! Happy Birthday
- Happy Birthday to my very patient girlfriend! You deserve a medal for putting up with me
- You sure do take the cake. Happy Birthday to the best girlfriend!
Complement the cake with a card: Here are some that we think she’ll love:
Give your girlfriend flowers that won’t wilt! She’ll love this colorful and ornate Birthday Flower Bouquet
Is your girlfriend a Disney fan? If so, we think she’ll love this adorable Disney's The Lion King No Worries Pop-Up Card
- For a super hero lover, give this funny and unexpected Deadpool Birthday Card!
Funny Birthday Cake Messages for Wife
Do you have a special wife in your life? If so, give her the gift of giggles on her big day. She’ll love these cute and funny birthday cake messages!
- You’re one candle shy of starting a house fire. Happy Birthday!
- I love you a latte, Happy Birthday!
- To my wife…we drive each other crazy, but there would be no fun without you. Happy Birthday!
- To my wife…did you know I’m coco-nuts about you? Happy Birthday!
- I lava you like crazy! Happy Birthday, wife!
Complement the cake with a card: Try one of the following options from our Birthday collection:
- I Lava You Card - the perfect cake companion if you choose message #5 above
Make her birthday card extra special with this ornate and generous Birthday Card + Flower Bouquet Bundle
Because the real cake will soon be eaten, give your wife a cake that will last with our Floral Birthday Cake Pop-Up Card
Funny Birthday Cake Messages for Sister
Sister, sister! There’s no bond like a sisterly one, so treat her to one of the following funny birthday cake messages to make her day:
- Sister…you’re a pain sometimes, but I love you berry much!
- Sis…I loaf you loads…you butter believe it! Happy Birthday
- This cake will make you sweeter…not like you need it! Happy Birthday, sis
- To my sister…you’re un-beet-able. Love you and Happy Birthday!
- I’m otter-ly crazy about you, sister! Happy Birthday!
Complement the cake with a card: Add an extra laugh to your sister’s day with one of the following cute pop-up cards:
Sound the a-llama! This adorable Happy Birthday Llama Pop-Up Card features a llama adorned with a birthday hat and festive decorations carrying a gift box on its back. What’s not to love!
Get the party started with this Party Parrot Pop-Up Card - guaranteed to bring a grin to your sister’s face!
Funny Birthday Cake Messages for Mom
Mothers do A LOT for their children, so treat your mom to a sweet and funny birthday cake message to show how much you appreciate her. Here are some ideas to give you inspiration:
- Mom, you’ve aged to perfection. Happy Birthday!
- Mom, you batter believe it’s gonna be a great birthday
- You’re mum-believable! Happy Birthday!
- If moms were flowers, I’d pick you. Happy Birthday!
- Happy Birthday, excited to celebrate this mom-entous occasion with you!
Complement the cake with a card:
- Well, mom’s truly are queens, so treat her regally with this Queen Pop-Up Card
- For a Star Wars lover mom, make her smile with this Princess Leia Birthday Card
Funny Birthday Cake Messages for Daughter
The bond between daughter and parent is a beautiful thing. And hopefully, your daughter will laugh when you present her with one of these funny birthday cake messages!
- I told you to stop growing up so fast, but as usual, you didn’t listen. Happy Birthday!
- To my precious daughter, you’re one in a melon! Happy Birthday!
- Daughter, those genes look great on you! Happy Birthday!
- Daughter, no matter what you do, you’ll always have my seal of approval. Happy Birthday!
- I otter-ly adore you, daughter. Have an eggs-cellent day!
Complement the cake with a card:
- In your eyes, your daughter may still be that little girl you once knew. So, bring her back to childhood with this adorable Unicorn Cake Pop-Up Card that looks yummy enough to eat!
- Get some chuckles out with this To My Spring Chicken Birthday Card
Funny Birthday Cake Messages for Your Best Friend
Write about how important it is to have a hilarious birthday cake message for your best friend.
- Wishing I had s’more wishes for you today, bestie. Happy Birthday!
- I’m really just here for the cake. Happy Birthday to my bestie!
- Avo great birthday, lettuce celebrate in style!
- I will never dessert you. Happy Birthday, let’s enjoy this cake!
- I whale always love you - Happy Birthday, bestie!
Complement the cake with a card: When selecting a card for your best friend, you can go as wild and funny as you’d like! Your bestie will (hopefully!) get a good chuckle out of the following cards:
Is your best friend "born to be wild"? We think she’ll love this Wild Birthday Pop-Up Card, complete with a cheeky cheetah wearing a cute party hat.
Is your best friend "out of this world"? Surprise them with this Space Birthday Pop-Up Card.
We hope you have enjoyed reading about some funny birthday cake messages ideas, and also gathered some inspiration for the perfect card accompaniment. Life is too short to take super seriously, so make your loved ones chuckle with some good humored birthday messages! Happy Birthday to your loved ones, and keep it funny!