Celebrating the upcoming arrival of a baby is one of the most enjoyable occasions. Children bring friends and family together in a way that not much else can. Baby showers have morphed from a staid affair women's only affair into a glorious celebration of life where everyone is welcome.
There is a lot of planning required for a successful baby shower. Logistics, decoration, and activities can consume a lot of time and money. When planning festivities, it is important to make a budget and stick to it. While money may or may not be a concern, everyone celebrates differently, it is important to allocate an adequate amount of the budget to the areas that matter most to you.
One should spend a good portion of the budget on tangible items and those that will keep the memory of the beautiful day alive. Children love hearing about when they were itty bitty babies. When they're no longer newborns, and you pull out the photo album they will be delighted. If you have keepsakes from their baby shower even better.
Tips for choosing the perfect baby shower invitations
Gorgeous invitations set the scene before the first guest has arrived. Everything from the weight of the paper to the color of the invite speaks volumes about the kind of event you or your friends and family are hosting. Choose wisely.
- Choose a baby shower invitation that represents your personality and the theme of your event.
- Custom invitations are multi-purpose as many people save them as keepsakes
- A handwritten invite adds an unexpected personal touch in today's digital world
- Consider a gender neutral card that keep's your guests guessing and adds to the mystery and fun of the baby shower
- A card with movement is a unique and delightful way to announce your baby shower or gender reveal
- If budget is a concern, a good idea is to send custom or higher end invitations to baby shower VIPs like grandparents and great aunts and uncles and standard invites to everyone else
Celebrating with friends and family and anticipating a new life together is a momentous occasion. Enjoy the planning and execution process but think about what you value most. If you want to be sure you preserve the memory of that day forever ensure that tangible items such as photography, favors, and your baby shower invitations are of the highest quality and stand the test of time.