Showing 1-48 of 134 products
Mother's Day Cards & Gifts
It can be tough to pick just the right gift—we know! Our extensive collection of pop-up cards and gifts will provide Mother’s Day ideas for all of the mother figures in your life. From cards with blooming florals to cute and cuddly critters, you are sure to find the perfect gift for mom.
Don’t forget to celebrate the other mothers in your life and wish a "Happy Mother's Day" to your daughter, sister, wife, step-mom, beloved neighbor, family friend, and grandma too. Do you know any new moms, who are soon to be celebrating their first Mother’s Day ever? Send the mom-to-be a thoughtful Mother’s Day card that will surely bring a smile to her face.
Of course, mom will always be your #1 fan, but Mother's Day is her day to be celebrated. Whether it's because of the little things or big things they’ve done for you, let the moms in your life know how much you truly love and care about them.
When is Mother’s Day 2022?
In the United States, Mother's Day is celebrated on Sunday, May 8th, 2022!
What is the last day to order for delivery in time for Mother's Day?
- Order by 1pm EST on Monday, May 2nd for FREE SHIPPING with delivery in time for Mother’s Day!
- Order by 1pm EST on Thursday, May 5th for $__ EXPEDITED SHIPPING with delivery in time for Mother’s Day!
How many stamps do I need to send a Lovepop Mother’s Day card?
We recommend one 70 cent stamp or two forever stamps to ensure your card gets delivered safely. For bouquets and other larger-format products, please visit your local post office or shipping store for exact shipping and pricing options.
Can I send my card or gift directly to my recipient from your website?
Yes! You can personalize any card or flower bouquet with a photo and/or custom message, and we’ll send it directly to mom for you for just $5 more. This Mother’s Day, send her a special Lovepop card or beautiful flower bouquet with a reminder of a special memory the two of you share.
What is the best message for Mother's Day?
How do you tell your mom you appreciate her? "Happy Mother's Day" can become repetitive year after year, and we want to help you stand out! Here are a few of our favorite Mother’s Day sentiments:
- All of the best parts of myself I've learned from you. Happy Mother's Day to the best mom there is!
- Mom, you are my: hero, voice of reason, cheerleader, partner-in-crime, supporter, and so, so, so much more.
- Thank you for inspiring me to be a strong and powerful woman. Happy Mother's Day!
- Thanks for always rooting for me, mom. I love you more than I can ever put into words.
- Mom, how come you never spoiled me as much as you spoil your grandkids? They're lucky to have a grandma like you!
Why do we celebrate Mother’s Day?Moms are simply the best. They make your dull days brighter and bring more love than anyone else. Here are some reasons to appreciate the mother figures in your life this Mother’s Day:
- She gives arguably the best hugs in the world.
- She can always make you laugh—why do dad jokes get all of the credit… mom is just as funny!
- She always picks up her phone no matter what time of night it is (as long as she has her ringer on).
- She's an amazing role model, teaching you right from wrong at an early age.
- She showed you what "love" really means.
- She taught you how to be strong and brave even when you're in a scary situation and have your doubts.